Thursday, September 2, 2010

because I mixed

because I mixed,so mixed secondary school students also get to know that the students were dismissed a year later,when mixed with 3 year made a name came to our school looking for me,That he and I reminisced,we played to the city at night to sleep in a bath the next day he said he had no money,nothing that day,after a few days later,christian louboutin he called me a hotel,behind closed doors,several people on the spot one a knife on my neck and said that day that I stole his money,700,let me also his 3700,I admit,I'm afraid,and people even so,I think,and I am a like-minded people short of money thus forcing friends,I was on the report,and the police to check the truth of my hardware was off by 3 days,winter,below zero,3 days in the police station in that very upset,came out 2 days later,I slept,I would like to take revenge,I want to kill,really,I really wanted to kill him,I contacted all the people christian louboutin shoes who can links,but do not know why,suddenly one day I in magic,I suddenly felt the same all the Hunzai each other and use it,so in addition to,and I have always played a great friend to others what I cut off all contact,I gave up going to school,where his mother chose to make their clean look.
mother in another city,also a long time and she did not contact,I no longer support hours that the mother was thinking the villain,I have learned why did me and my dad Why are they divorced,I have not hated them,They have their world,I do not care anyway,I used one and little of,and the mother contact her after I went up,obviously,at her home after she spent a long time began to resent me,I am also self-evident insight,I do not bother with her contention,the obligation to support my father would do no good to the mother barely no obligation,and I choose to go to her house in the countryside,a christian louboutin sale painting,that country really poor,and consequently,I do not go ignored,but annoying in the world,my house in the countryside that I started a period of 3 months of closed-door,I was,with only 100 dollars every day by car Back in town to eat,or eat a little something to the country every day I paint in that house,tired to breathe the yard,or turning a wall to people inside the walls of abandoned dogs mess,and I really bold,dare to imagine that if I accidentally fall into the wall,I is still not living up.

No comments:

Post a Comment